From:  Meteorite-list on behalf of "Meteoriti.LV via Meteorite-list"
Date:  Friday, July 21, 2017 at 8:09 AM
To:  <meteorite-list@meteoritecentral.com>
Subject:  [meteorite-list] Nininger's Meteorite Museum Ruins

Dear Friends,

Could somebody tell if that is possible and how to reach the Ruins of the old
Nininger's Meteorite Museum? I heard that the road is closed but is there any
way to visit a place?

In a few weeks time we will visit US for the great Solar Eclipse and we have
included Barringer crater in our car trip.
I have never been there at the site so I would appreciate any advise.
Thanks!

Best Regards,
Karlis Berzins
Meteoriti.LV