Francesco, Just found another reference to Lunar rock 12039 by Bunch (not a
meteorite) and I stand corrected.  It has a bulk SiO2 of 47.3 % and also
Calcalong Creeks bulk chemestry of SiO2 is actually 47.18. So, actually, Well
within the Lunar range. I'd get it tested. see link below

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/23878123_Mineralogy_petrology_and_chemistry_of_lunar_rock_12039
Carl
Love & Life

---- Carl Esparza via Meteorite-list <meteorite-list@meteoritecentral.com>
wrote:
> Francesco, This puts the Fe/Mn ratio at 74.84. This is indeed within the
> Lunar range of the most famous lunar meteorite "Calcalong Creek". I possess
> the results of the actual study and the range based on various samples ranges
> from 67.3 to 72 so, that does not rule it out as being Lunar. The high SiO2
> makes it doubtful but, Lunars require extensive research. I'd have it tested
> by a lab to be sure.
Carl
--
Love & Life