Adam and List,
I think it all depends on the classification of goods, services or materials you sell. If you are caught in possession of more than a "personal use" amount of illegal drugs, you will be given the distinction of being a "dealer." In the eyes of the authorities, it only takes one sale to qualify a person as a "drug dealer." Now, before you all jump to the wrong conclusion, I must say that the reason I'm aware of this is not because of my involvement with the police and drugs, but only because I have several friends who are prosecuting attorneys.

Have a Safe 4th,

John