Greetings and Happy Father's Day-
I have a few auctions ending today including a complete 11g NWA 7755 Martian
Lherzolite, some nice cut SERICHO for just over 1/g, Wells TX, and many others.
Feel free to contact me personally for best deals.
Listings are here:
<Http://stores.ebay.com/Mile-High-Meteorites>

I also have one slice of La Garita, Colorado which is listed as an Ungrouped
iron in the MetBull (https://www.lpi.usra.edu/meteor/metbull.php?code=64460). I
purchased the main mass from the finder a couple of years back. Since the
meteorite is oriented I only cut a couple of slices, this one and another went
to UCLA.
The etch is stunning and the slice weighs 9.42g. Contact me for pics and price.

Matt

--
Matt Morgan
Mile High Meteorites