Hello Everyone,

Sorry to interrupt the sparrig match but if anyone is interested, I sent out my third special sale email this evening and I can hardly keep up the with orders.  I haven't left the computer for about two hours now and I have a very messy desk right now and my fingers are a little cramped.

If you have not signed up for my list and you want some great deals on smaller slices of meteorites, great deals on a few larger pieces and special sales on existing inventory, drop me an email and I will catch you up.

I am already thinking of special sale number 4!

-Walter

www.branchmeteorites.com
Walter Branch, Ph.D.
Branch Meteorites