Dear List, and Michael Blood;
I really enjoyed the articles in the latest Meteorite Times, and was quite intrigued on the "new blood" concept in Michael Blood's article. I do my very best to generate "new blood".
I was curious if any of the dealers around ever ship meteorites to Wyoming, specifically, South West Wyoming (Rock Springs, Green River)? I know my core group here have purchased some now and then from list members but with my past winter's lecture series, and four years of passing out fliers, I am a little curious if it is resulting in any noticeable traffic in specimens to my area of influence.

With a larger population in the larger cities, it would be harder to trace the effect of one or a few collectors, but in an isolated area like this (minus the ebay factor) it would be interesting to get a feel for any collector dynamics evolving from my efforts.

Any thoughts, either on or off list would be appreciated.
Best,
Dave Freeman