Dear List,

I just put one of my finest Park forest Specimens up for auction on ebay.
It is an oriented individual nosecone shaped , 95% thick crust and lipping ,
very fresh.
I tried my best to take good enough pictures to show the quality ..... but as
we all know it always looks better in person.
Ive seen plenty of PF specimens , none come close to this shape.
The ebay item # is 2187316717
If anyone has any questions about this piece please feel free to contact me.

If anyone is interested in this piece , I am interested in complete stony
individuals for a possible trade ( No NWA ) ..... so if your tired of any larger
individuals  in your collection, maybe this is the opportunity for you.
I m pretty sure that any oriented Park Forests ,large or small will be very
difficult if not impossible to acquire.
I will only be willing to do a trade as long as the reserve isnt met.

Thanks
Bob Evans