Walter Branch wrote:

Hi Adam and List,
Contrary to your experience, I unsubscribed from the list earlier this year and it took nearly two weeks for me to re-subscribe, after three or four unreplied emails.

Hi Walter and list,
I just changed my email address a couple of days ago, but if you follow the link at the bottom of all the emails to sign-up, the SUBMIT button doesn't work. I also tried doing the "manual" thing by sending an email with SUBSCRIBE in the subject line. That didn't work after two days of waiting either. But, I did find this link that did work. (Accessed by going directly to http://www.meteoritecentral.com)

http://meteoritecentral.com/mailing_list.shtml

Try that and I think he'll be up and running within a several hours.

Best,
Dave