From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent:
Sunday, August 24, 2003 2:28 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [meteorite-list] Elma status

Hi List,

Does anyone have any new information on the Elma material/glass?

On another subject, there are a few hotels in Tucson with reasonable rates for next February's show. Many hotels have raised their prices substantially for that week. We have found a few hotels for $79 per night and are currently researching the area which would be best suited for a central location. I will let you know when I get more information.

Thanks,

               Sonny