If someone happens to have this not so nice worm, which is spreading in the wild, the disinfection tool can be found from;

http://www.f-secure.com/v-descs/sobig_f.shtml

take care,

pekka

Mike Groetz wrote:

Hi Everyone-
The only email I have coming into this Yahoo email
address is that of the meteorite list. Kind of nice
since it is dedicated to meteorites and nothing else-
until today.
24 messages so far were isolated into the "Bulk"
spam box- all with the Sobig F virus attached. Look to
be about 98-102K big. Some of the message "from"
addresses had a reference to this meteorite list.
Thats the scary part.
So everyone be careful, don't open attachments and
keep your virus scan up to date. Have a good night and take care. Sorry off topic, I
don't mean to be an alarmist- but I have never seen it
like this.

Mike

Pekka Savolainen Jokiharjuntie 4 FIN-71330 Rasala FINLAND

+ 358 400 818 912

Group Home Page: http://www.smartgroups.com/groups/eurocoin
Group Email Address: [EMAIL PROTECTED]