Hi List and Ron,

Ron Balk's "Mars Global Surveyor Images September 11-17, 2003" email sent yesterday to meteorite-list has as allways, many interesting images from Mars, but I would like to call your attention to the one under "Boulders on Phobos (Released 16 Sept. 2003) http://www.msss.com/mars images/moc/2003/09/16/index.html   It shows a very interesting image taken by Mars Orbiter Camera, of a portion of the surface of Phobos, one of the 2 moons of Mars; in this particular image, it can be seen a large boulder "about 85 meter (~280 feet) in diameter" and there is the following comment "most of the boulders may have been ejected from the largest impact crater on Phobos, Stickney".
My question is: Would it be possible to find on Earth, meteorites with an origin from Phobos (or the other moon Deimos)?
Or would the fragments be mainly gravitationally atracted by Mars?
I suppose that other factors should be considered, such as the angle and the velocity of the impactors on the moons?

José Campos