From: Adam Hupe
Sent: Saturday, November 08, 2003 5:21 AM
Subject: Re: [meteorite-list] Stange Happenings in the Shop

Hi Paul and List,

It came in an unlabeled glass jar with a plastic lid.  Image if this stuff would have leaked out of our luggage on our way back from the show on the flight home.  If we see this guy next year we will thank him for not warning us about this stuff.  Hopefully no one else purchased any.

All the best,

Adam