Hehe, I like my Zippy-egghead look :-)
The "Egghead" is you?!   Hahaha.   I'm the one by the Wold Cottage monument, and also the one with the "solar lamp" comment.  (Matteo at least had the wisdom to edit out the NHM's Dr Robert Hutchison, whose arm is visible in the blue shirt to my left.   Wouldn't want that full "doctored" photo getting back to the NHM people!).  Btw, Matteo  -  I'm a Divemaster, and it takes a really expert scuba diver to dive without going outdoors....where the Sun usually is.

I'm sending him a few more pictures offlist, to see what else he comes up with -  perhaps other listees could do the same, to demonstrate to Matteo just how "childish" our reactions are, as compared with his.  (Attn: Michael BIood  -  care to tell us what he means by the comment about your "meat"?   ;-)

Gregory