Hi everybody,

Since company which server my homepage have been sold his homepage service to the
other company, my old netsite www.netppl.fi/~jarmom/ does not exist anymore. I have
transported my old pages into my new website. Address of my new homepage is
www.somerikko.net.

All old pages can be found at address www.somerikko.net/old/. If anybody has some
links to my netppl-homepages, those can be correct simply by changing string
"netppl.fi/~jarmom" in the hyperlink address with string "somerikko.net/old"

My old impact and meteorite pages are now in address:
www.somerikko.net/old/geo/eng.htm
and my old impactite and meteorite collection pages are now in:
www.somerikko.net/old/geo/col/col.htm

I will reorganize and partly rewrite my site in future, but it will not happen soon...

Best,
Jarmo Moilanen