Is it true?  Has Matteo gone the way of everyone's favorite listee, [*shudder*] Joel Warren?

Gregory
.
--- Begin Message ---
I know that you are reading...you are a craven that it
has fear to answer to my last email, comfortable to
throw me outside the list and not to answer to my
email. You are only a creaven of first category, if
you are a man  answer to
the email of explanations.

Matteo

=====
M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.com Collection Site:
http://www.mcomemeteorite.info
MSN Messanger: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://webhosting.yahoo.com/ps/sb/

<FONT COLOR="#000099">Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or
Lexmark
</FONT><A HREF="http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511";><B>Click Here!</B></A><FONT
COLOR="#000099">
</FONT><A HREF="http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/RGYolB/TM";><B>Click