Norbert,
Did you see the little emoticon "smiley face" at the end of Tom's message?  I think he was just having a little fun.
Thomas

ROCKS ON FIRE <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Tom,

sorry, Mate, I reckon you are going a bit too far, saying:

> All the other meteorites with the name Canyon Diablo or Odessa are
> fakes, .......

Do you really believe what you are stating? And this as IMCA member? Is
that supposed to be an authenticity statement?

From my point of view this is not fun, it is simply false!

Best regards from DOWN-UNDER,

Norbert & Heike Kammel
ROCKS ON FIRE