Dear List Members and Proud Tom,

I have not updated the Tucson Information Page or posted to the list for about a week as
I'm out of town do to an unexpected and very painful death in the family.

To Proud Tom,

I welcome being included in your fun. Please feel free to make fun of me, alter my picture,
or other good hearted fun things. I have no problem with the parody of our Tucson Information Page.

DO NOT ATTACK THE FRIENDSHIPS THAT WE HAVE WITH ALL OUR METEORITE FRIENDS

Please come up with a least a cleaver statement from Jim and Paul that makes fun of us but is not
mean and unthoughtful to our friends.

I will NOT tolerate the statement left as is. Please correct as soon as possible.

Paul Harris

Paul Harris [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Jim Tobin [EMAIL PROTECTED]
The Meteorite Exchange, Inc. http://www.meteorite.com
MeteoriteTimes.com http://www.meteoritetimes.com
PMB#455 P.O. Box 7000, Redondo Beach, CA 90277 USA