Von: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Im Auftrag von Peter Marmet
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 11. Februar 2004 22:45
An: list
Betreff: Re: [meteorite-list] Doubtful DaG476 on ebay..

Martin A. wrote:

St.Magellon & Divelbiss help!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2224881954&category=3239Item # 2224881954
I found this DaG 476 browsing ebay and in my opinion it is not directly
looking like DaG 476, nor like an Shergottite at all.

Hi Martin and list,

that's exactly what I thought when I saw the pictures of this «DaG 476».
My slice (20x30mm) and many others pieces (today at the NHM Bern!) of real DaG 476 I saw, did not at all look like the
one on ebay. For me there only 3 possibilities:
First; The 2 photos on ebay are very bad
Second: It's from a very special part of DaG 476
Third: It's not a DaG 476

What do others think?

Peter