It didn't come from you Howard. It originated from the Chicago/Wisconsin area from a computer called "Karen" using Verizon DSL.

Dave

Howard Wu wrote:

Hi list, I just received a list letter from ME with "No subject" in the title line and an exe. file attachment. This was not from me (at least by my will) a probably a virus. I in the process of refreshing my anti-virus software and of course don't open this attachment. Any hotshot advise will be listen to and my appollogies...
Howard Wu
Yahoo! Messenger <http://uk.rd.yahoo.com/mail/tagline_messenger/*http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com> - Communicate instantly..."Ping" your friends today! Download Messenger Now <http://uk.rd.yahoo.com/mail/tagline_messenger/*http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com/download/index.html>