In a message dated 4/20/2004 2:34:53 PM Mountain Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
This is one of the primary reasons I send EVERYTHING Priority
Mail. It is very safely boxed. (exceptions are use of Registered Mail,
in boxes, for overseas and material over $1,000 in value)
        This post is NOT meant to be a MICHAEL BLOOD justification:
It IS meant to point out the virtues of priority mail. It's the BOX,
folks, it's the box!
Not exactly.
I sent one of those boxes to a very good customer who emailed me as soon as he received it. He wanted to tell me that he had found the box in his mail box, flat as a pancake, with tire tracks across it. Worse, he knew very well that the box contained a thin-section!
Happily the thin-section was in a plastic box, wrapped in lots of bubble-wrap and intact!
So I say it is the Bubble-Wrap, I use so much of it my packages should float!!!!      :-)

Anne M. Black
www. IMPACTIKA.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
IMCA #2356