You can go to the site;

http://six.pairlist.net/mailman/options/meteorite-list

Fill in your e-mail and password, and just click "unsubscribe".

If you have forgotten your password, fill in your e-mail and
click "remind", and you´ll have your password in your mail in
a few secs.

best,

pekka s

Howard Wu wrote:
I've tried to unsubscribe before without sucess. I have now gone directly to the meteorite list page and see a subscribe but not an unsubscribe link. I've tried the the "your account" link but it seems deadend. I'm going on vacation and the meteorite list will fill my box in two days unless I unsucribe thus keeping critical mail from getting to me.

Help!

Howard Wu

Pekka Savolainen
Jokiharjuntie 4