Hi Geoff!

> I will have a feature article in the upcoming August 2004 issue of
> "Meteorite" magazine about the Franconia strewn field, or the
> "Graveyard of meteorites" as our friend Jim Kriegh calls it. The
> title of the piece is "Lingua Franconia: Deciphering Arizona's
> Meteorite Graveyard."

Look forward to reading it!

> ... All of this is covered in the upcoming article in detail, as
> well as a description of some finds that Jim and I made -- primarily
> small-ish stones, but also a lovely small iron which looks very much
> like a Sikhote-Alin.

This is sounding more and more like a match to Dutch Flat.  Dr. Wasson
noted the close similarity of Dutch Flat to Sikhote-Alin (as well as
Ainsworth).  All three are low-Ir, IIAB irons.  Would love to find one
of these irons myself -- I'll be returning to Franconia this fall when
temperatures cool off a bit.  --Rob