From: Zelimir Gabelica
To: Michael Farmer
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, September 15, 2004 2:11 AM
Subject: Re: [meteorite-list] Auction list for tonight. Many largeitems over
$1000 up for one cent.

Hi Mike,

A question related to your E-bay offer just received (though I am not an
E-bay buyer).

You are listing "Oum Rokba".
I purchased that one sometimes in the past, from Blaine Reed (incidently
with an accurate descriptive label). I thought the name was officially
recognized and the meteorite well documented but never found any official
description in the Met. Bulls. later on.
Blaine's label gives about  about the same description as yours on E-Bay.
I contacted Bleine recently for more info but he was not able to tell more.

Could you (or anyone) tell me whether Oum Rokba is an official name and
where is it described ?
Or should that one rather belong to the vast NWA group (if so, which N° ?)

Many thanks and best wishes,

Zelimir

A 08:31 14/09/04 -0700, vous avez écrit :
>Subject: Auction list for tonight. Many large items over $1000 up for one
>cent.
>

>  Hi everyone, I have loaded alot of meteorites on eBay  one cent auctions.
>  They all end tonight.
>  Take a look, grab some end of summer deals for a real bargain.
>
>http://members.ebay.com/ws2/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=meteoritehunt
ers

>http://members.ebay.com/ws2/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=meteorite-hun
ter