It all fall in place....

The third linked pgae contained this about the spida....

"Earthly spiders are apparently identified by their claws. The few scientists that have looked at this picture have told me that this spider is related to a family of terrestrial cave spiders. To the best of my knowledge, this meteorite has never been in a cave. "

  :-)

Sorry, couldn't stop myself from revealing this stunning discovery....

/Göran

Adam Hupe wrote:

It appears Micro Mike's web site is still operational complete with updates.

Main page link:
http://marslife.com/marsmeteorite/

His all important works on Martian life forms:
http://www.marslife.com/

His most stunning discovery, the "Spida":
http://www.marslife.com/arachnids.htm

Very Interesting,

Adam