Hi, Tett:
Nice to know a guy who knows Taiwan! I will need to fly to Hong Kong and Dounguan city for my company on November 22. My company produce magnet for small motor and others. As you know South China has many tektites available,but so many wrong Nantan iron meteorites there. I am confusing with this. Here are China's Rock Research Center's link(China government) , but they only have Simple Chinese edition homepage could read(no English):
http://geodb.gig.ac.cn/old_www/aero/myright2.htm
The reader only need to type "Province" name or Meteorite name in Simple Chinese. Then, computer will tell you its fell age, meteorite content and location. It is nice to me, but it has never report in meteorite mailing list when most of people don't understand Chinese or Most of Chinese don't know meteorites at all! Although we know different types of iron meteorite has different kinds widemanns pattern but we must be confusing with Nantan when those sellers(China farmers) did not want to tell anybody truth about their found out area in Business! Here, I translate it into English for Chinese provincation:
25 fell records in GuanXi Province(Nantan iron meteorite's Province) totally

     åèNumber
    éèæéFell Time
    åéèåéFell Location in ancient time
    åæäåå Old location in new place name now

     125
    1530
    äæå Shan-Shi-Chou
    åèäæç GuanXi Province Shan-Shi County

     135
    1542.5.1
    åå Chuan-Chou
    åèååç GuanXi Province Chuan-Chou County

     273
    1814
    èç Ton Shian
    åèèç GuanXi Province Ton County

     274
    1815.7.31
    æåç Guey-Ping Shian
    åèæåç GuanXi Province Guey-Ping County

     292
    1842
    æéå Gue-Shuen Chou
    åèéèç GuanXi Province Gin-Shi County

     315
    1861.10.18
    éåç Lin-Shan Shian
    åèéåç GuanXi Province Lin-Shan County

     317
    1851-1861
    èç Ton Shian
    åèèç GuanXi Province Ton County

     332
    1871.9.17
    èç Guey Shian
    åèèç GuanXi Province Guey County

     339
    1878.11.13
    æçç Wu-Uen Shian
    åèæéç GuanXi province Wu-Ming County

I think that is why there are some different types oxidized iron meteorites show in Intenet from China.
Best Regards!!
Eddie Lee

----- Original Message ----- From: "tett" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>