Berhnard,

the key-word is "some". Some does, some doesn´t. But if you are
investing quite a lot of money, you sure want to have something
for it.

Anyway, I know collectors, who play for horses...;-

As a not so serious collector, but with several thousands of
specimens (and quite a lot of money in them) I sure think one
more time, when buying the next lunar or martian NWA. Just
to buy or not, and if to buy, from whom.

best,

pekka s

Bernhard Rems wrote:

Oh, is it, that "serious collectors" don't accept NWA in their
collections?

Or is this rather some shitty snobist attitude?

Thank you for calling me a "non-serious collector". :-(

Bernhard