well;

1 gram = 0.0000218 quintal [Spanish] ;-

You can find a quite good converter from;

http://www.onlineconversion.com/weight_all.htm

best,

pekka s

David Freeman wrote:

Dear List;
I need to make point clear...99 percent of my BUYING PUBLIC are located in the US of A. Those fraudulent spamers and non buying surfers that waste time are normally from foreign countries. So to discourage those that are not really purchasing, I put my descriptions in numerical form that my buyers can readily recognize. Yes, I realize that science is in decimals and grams but again, those that are my predominant source of my income really appreciate my putting inches in inches so they can know what in heck they are looking at. I have never had any complaints from anyone over my choice of inches, feet, ounces and pounds and have over 600 auctions with 100% feed back. So, my buying public is very happy and many many are repeat customers. For those that are piddling around my auctions and want decimals and grams (I do weigh my meteorites and fulgerites in grams as that is the industry standard) I do answer questions. When I drove my camaro car, I did not use KPH, when I ride my 4 wheeler, I do not search for a mm wrench but use a crescent wrench.....so why do we mess with metric when I am not in a metric oriented ...or orientated market?
Sincerely and from Wyoming (heart of red country, jesus land) where we measure in inches and miles and barrels of oil, and cubic feet of gas, and tons of ore, and pounds of beef, where's the beef?
Dave F.

Meteoryt.net wrote:

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Freeman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

When I write my auctions, anything in parts less than a whole as in
inches and in grams and in ounces; I use a fraction written out so no
one that knows less can not mistake my intent...1/2, 1/4, 1/3, 3/4
inches, ounces, grams....saves that uncomfortable circumstance for those
who can't figure out the . from the , ok?

Heh I dont want start complain about auctions where weigh is in pounds or
dimmensions in inches when seller sell item worldwide.
How this will look, if I will start writing my auction description in polish
language on US ebay ?
:-)))
Yes this should be funny for a moment.

http://www.Meteoryt.net             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.PolandMET.com       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.Gao-Guenie.com      GSM +48(607)535 195
--------[ Member of: Polish Meteoritical Society ]--------

Pekka Savolainen Jokiharjuntie 4 FIN-71330 Rasala FINLAND

+ 358 400 818 912

Group Home Page: http://www.smartgroups.com/groups/eurocoin
Group Email Address: [EMAIL PROTECTED]