To: "Michel Franco" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, January 04, 2005 4:34 PM
Subject: Re: diamond wire ( was CBN blades)

I have a Well Wire saw but it is very difficult to use the 0.13 mm wire.
they always break. The minimum I use is the 0.17 more often the 0.22 which
refer.

What is your wire supplier ? may be you have best material than what we
have

Hey
This is little not like I say.
I cut on wire saw that use electric power. It not cut using diamons.
I write only Wire saw becouse I again not remember what this tool have name
in english.
This cut only iron materials, troilite, graphite ect, but for example no
olivine.
Only materials that conduct electricity. Its werry nice tool. I pay around
10$/hour for cutting but its worth of this.

http://www.Meteoryt.net [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.PolandMET.com [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.Gao-Guenie.com GSM +48(607)535 195
--------[ Member of: Polish Meteoritical Society ]--------