Hello Mark, Alex & List,

I am the finder with my father of the angrite Sahara 99555 and have a special offer on hight quality thin sections (some with microprobe polish) for sale a reasonnable price, only $238, for those interested have a look to http://www.meteorites.tv/contents/en-us/d70.html

Luc

From: "MARK BOSTICK" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: meteorite-list@meteoritecentral.com
Subject: Re: [meteorite-list] D’Orbigny TS Follow-up, AD: Ebay auctions
Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 09:58:18 -0500

Hello Alex and list,

Alex noted: "Steve Arnold from ARKANSAS, "meteoritebroker", of course...!! :-)"

Steve Arnold was my source and I paid much less then $1000.00. I mentioned Killgore's price as it was a quote he gave me in Tucson. Some of you might remember that big light display in his room. It was made from a D'Orbigny TS. Arnold's price very's as the size of thin section will very, but you can likely get one around $400.00.

I was kind of avoiding going too heavy into prices, as it is not my desire to compare dealer prices on the list. On a meteorite such as D'Orbigny, where wholesale cost has varied so much, prices or so much profits are not as clear. But since I have now.....

For those wanting more affordable thin sections, me and Jerry have listed a Wichita, Wild Horse and Lost Creek TS's on ebay. Three meteorites we have the main masses of.

These thin sections, and others we will present later, were made by the same people NWU gets theres made through and have large surface areas.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6531551407

You can view the Wichita TS above, and click on sellers other auctions to see the others. Most of the thin sections we will offering will not be available anywhere else.

Clear Skies,
Mark Bostick
www.meteoritearticles.com

Labenne Meteorites
Meteorites for Science, Education & Collectors
http://www.meteorites.tv