Maybe you better not insult Comic Book Collectors. Base upon the actions of many of the members of this list, it would be a safe bet that Comic Book Collectors have a higher IQ.

K.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dave Freeman mjwy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <meteorite-list@meteoritecentral.com>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, May 25, 2005 10:08 AM
Subject: Re: [meteorite-list] Now, Mr.Steve - This is my offer

I think it says a great deal of his character...removal from IMCA for "issues" and then a major spammer......I wouldn't buy river pebbles from this one. Comic books, Sstevveeeeee, take up comic books and give up meteorites...do your customers a favor!
Very well said Martin!
Maybe the water will get the spammer!!
DF

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Martin:
Well said! However, our favorite dim bulb list mascot Big (size) Little (brain)SSTTEEVVVEEEYYY remains in a perpetual state of denial. He brushes off all people that tell him to change, calling us the "naysayers". In Stormbringer's (light drizzle in the brain department) case, that means that nearly the entire list he writes to are naysayers. Here's hoping that he stays in Mexico forever, and has no internet access. BYE SSTTEEVVEEY! And, please don't kill us with the monotonous details of your hideous trip!

Terry
StarMeteorites