Thanks to all who looked at the pictures of the strange rocks!  It is nice to
find so many guys interested in meteorites!  All agreed that the rocks were not
meteorites.  I did not think so either, but it is nice to confirm it.  I hope I
did not leave anyone out who wanted a peek, but I got scads of mail to check
out each day.
     Some times I think looking for meteorites is more fun then actually having
them.  The chase is exciting!  Yes, I have a 300g S.Allen, an etched Taluca, A
shinnie meteor crater meteorite, a small hallbrook, etc. but that is only part
of the picture!  We have to watch the showers, see the fireballs, and go
hunting for meteorites.  Thanks again for all the help!   Jim