WE DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR OPINIONS ABOUT NEW ORLEANS, HURRICANES, YOUR POLITICAL PARTY, THE PRESIDENT, ETC. TAKE YOUR CRAP OFF THIS LIST AND DISCUSS ON A LIST DEVOTES TO SUCH SUBJECT MATTER. THIS IS A METEORITE LIST. DISCUSSION ABOUT METEORITES IS SUPPOSED TO OCCUR HERE. IF I WANT NEW ORLEANS, I WILL GOTO FOX NEWS. IF I WANT NEW ORLEANS ON THIS LIST , IT HAD BETTER BE AT LEAST 10 GRAMS WITH CRUST.

i will be gradually switching over to yahoo mail (it has 100 FREE megs of storage). please cc to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]