To: <meteorite-list@meteoritecentral.com>
Sent: Sunday, May 07, 2006 9:48 PM
Subject: [meteorite-list] Quesations and AD - Bilanga

Hello List,

As you might have  noticed, I now have a lot of great pieces in stock. And
getting more.

But  there is a piece that really surprised me. Take a look at  it:

http://www.impactika.com/Meteorities/jhbilang.htm

Have you ever seen a  Bilanga looking like that?
I mean, there a cute little crystal. It looks just like quartz, but yes, I
know, no quartz in meteorites. So what is it?  And all that metal, and the
brecciation. It is a fragment so there must be other pieces like it out there.
Have you see any?
The owner, who would rather stay anonymous, bought it right after the fall
from a meteorite dealer who has now  moved on to other fields.

Oh yeah, it is for sale, so that makes it an AD, but I still would like to
know more about that weird  Bilanga.
Anybody?

Anne M.  Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com