-----E-mail d'origine-----
De : Rob Wesel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
A : Bob Evans <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc : Meteorite List <meteorite-list@meteoritecentral.com>
Envoyé le : Mercredi 21 Jui 2006 22:02:56 -0700
Sujet : Re: [meteorite-list] tatahouine

That was a good time for Tat, sold buy the bag, all nice pieces.

I had a tough time finding one at the 06 show. One of the few that go up in price the bigger you buy.

http://www.nakhladogmeteorites.com/collection/tata.htm

Rob Wesel
http://www.nakhladogmeteorites.com
We are the music makers...