Dear List,

For those of you who checked our Meteorite Classifieds on Meteorite-Times today
and were greeted with a skull graphic we apologize. An exploit was found in one the php scripts we use. This part of the script is also used in our Links Directory and Meteorite Dealers Yellowpages but these applications were not hacked today. Fixes have been applied to all and the Classifieds have been reinstalled. Again we apologize to those of
you who were rudely greeted on our site today.

A huge thank you to those of you who alerted us today. We greatly appreciate you taking
the time to let us know what was happening.

Paul