Dear Listees

I'll be flying a lot this month on Southwest and should be able to pick up a few copies (Southwest does say that their customers are always able to take home a complimentary copy of Spirit.  If someone wants just the article itself,  I'll send a few  copies.  Just let me know.  I'll send out copies to the first five Listees I hear from.

Dave (IMCA #1116)

Michael Farmer wrote:

Anyone flying on Southwest Airlines this month might
want to read the in flight magazine, "Southwest
Spirit".
I am featured in an article titled "Meteorite Hunter".
It is 5 full pages and a very good article!
Sorry, no internet link, but I am going to contact the
airline to see what I can do to put it on my website.
Michael Farmer