Hi Ruben,

You should know better to buy or trade with Bob! Another list member had problems dealing with you know who.I would just leave a negative reply on ebay so the word gets out. Like you said it will be up for sale in a week or two you might be able to buy it then.

Sonny

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: Meteorite-list@meteoritecentral.com
Sent: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 3:46 PM
Subject: Re: [meteorite-list] Shady dealings with Bob Evans and Steve Arnold!

True Ruben,
Steve Arnold did make an extraordinary trade offer for the Canyon Diablo piece. One that I couldn't refuse. He made it verbally over the phone and when I went to cancel the auction you had already bought the piece. I think it sold in less than 20 minutes after the auction started. So I apologize for not canceling the auction before you bought the piece. I also apologize for Steve Arnold for rubbing salt in your wounds by displaying the piece on the " Rocks from Space Picture of the Day".
You have your money back and my apologies.

Bob
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ruben Garcia" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>