Good evening all.

I finally ventured into the area of thin sections and have recently bought
several.  My most recent buy (Dho 005 and SAU 001) came taped to a piece of
cardboard.  While I managed to get the SAU 001 untaped, I was unlucky with
Dho 005.  Even though I was being VERY careful, it is now in two major
pieces and a small sliver.

A question come to mind for you good people who are more experienced at
buying or selling thin sections.  Am I wrong in thinking that taping thin
sections to a piece of cardboard is probably not the best method of
packaging them?  It seems to me that this form of packaging invites
disaster.

Regards,

Dave Carothers