Hi all,  I thought Jakub said it well.  Thanks,   Tom
--- Begin Message ---
As far as I am concerned, I would say it is a spectacular example of
terrestrial microbial contamination. Of course, I may be wrong. I cannot wait
to read a more professional evaluation. Thank you for sharing the photographs!
They are absolutely amazing!

Kind regards,
Jakub

On Thu, 25 Jan 2007 13:15:38 EST
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Hi Jakub,
>
> I was looking at a thin section of SaU 067 last  night.  I was going back to
> basics and trying to achieve maximum  clarity.
>

> I noticed this odd structure, never seen any else quite like it.   Perhaps
> only contamination but it's cool.
>
> Check out my image Gallery if you haven't seen it yet.
> _http://www.meteorite.com/meteorite-gallery/_
> (http://www.meteorite.com/meteorite-gallery/)
>
> Tom
>
>  This came from Mark Bostick.
>
> "I think you are right that this is likely
> contamination, as it has  the appearance of a stain but is unlike what we see
> in typical weathering.  It also appears to have formed along fractures.
> Perhaps some  bacteria?"   Mark
>

> Unrelated SaU 067, just cool shots.

--- End Message ---