Hello list,
   I have been really busy taking pictures and adding them to my website. I
have added many photos and descriptions of meteorwrongs, my meteorite
collection, possible new finds, a meteorite photo gallery, many photos from the
Field museum meteorite collection, a meteorite forum with many stories and
meteorite photos, and a whole lot more. There is also help for hunting and
identifying meteorites. I invite everyone to enjoy all of the photos and also
to join our meteorite collecting and hunting community at the skyrock cafe
meteorite forum

Here is a link to my homepage, you will find all the link you will find it
really easy to navigate. This site has well over 850 photos. Many many
different named finds and falls. Many different types of meteorite
classifications. Please enjoy!
http://illinoismeteorites.com

Thanks,
Joe Kerchner