I viewed it last time around an thought it was a pinch of a stretch maybe. Some of the logic didn't seem to match my understanding of asteroids and meteorites. I think it is the pushing of an explanation that needs more scientific data to really be iron clad.
Just my opinion,
Dave
Wyomingdesertglass