Last night, I ate spaghetti, with real 100% American feed lot beef in it....The spaghetti was made from real grain grown on the great American western plains, possibly Montana, or Eastern Wyoming, or Kansas or Nebraska. The tomato sauce was from tomato's grown in one of a dozen states that commercially grown tomato's, Michigan, Indiana, Illinois, Florida, Arizona, California, Georgia, Alabama, all over. The salt came from Louisiana, or underneath Detroit, or from Oklahoma, the pepper came from Indonesia. Alas, nothing came from Italy except the hatred in Matteo's email! Tonight on the Freeman menu, fresh rocky mountain rainbow trout with rice from Louisiana, grown by those with a french background. Garnished with Lemons from California or Arizona, and smothered in fresh butter from fat happy cows that live in Utah, or California, or Wisconsin. I also, on topic, collected some very weathered rocks from my indian campsite yesterday, they have metal in them according to the detector. It may be titanium that set off the detector. I will be cutting a window on them sometime today. Dave F. Good eats + cholesterol!

Michael Farmer wrote:

I wasnt talking to you Matteo, or are you and Giovanni
the same person? Again, you are making true friends of
Americans, arent you? Do you know the beauty of America? Since Americans are
mostly of European decent (I am Norwegian) then are
you saying that the millions of Italian-american
immigrants here are disgusting pigs? German-americans,
French-americans, British-americans,
Chinese-americans, etc etc etc. You my friend are the
RACIST on this board.
We have food from all over the world, last night I
cooked a Polish meal of sausage, carrots and potatoes
that my mother taught me to make. Not hamburgers, and
by the way, if you have never eaten Mcdonalds, then
please tell me how you know it is crap? Matteo, why do you do your best to offend nearly
everyone on this list?
Michael Farmer

--- "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

In all my life I have never put a feet into a
McDonald, for
me its only buiis of venoms where you eat only
disgusting(
schifezze )material. I know only the good italian
food all
world us envy....
Hamburger its a typical USA food, here in Italy
never seen a
restourant where sale this " food "

Is that a new and
more "educated" way to bash another culture?
1000 times weel your idea of culture reading your
emails
ship to me in private.

Matteo