Dear Jerry, List;
I was laughing so hard at Sstevees post that I had to take a sedative to calm down. I wanted to send him an email thanking him for a great laugh. I do not know if he realizes that this is how horridly we find his repeated posts on GAO (gao-ed to death already), or trade, trade, trade....until we are sick of same stuff. So, I find it with grand irony that the king of cruddy posts finds hamburger disdainful. Of course, Chicago is the hot-dog capital of the planet (even though they try to steal pizza fame from NY). So maybe that is his way of twisting our arm to eat more bologna!
Dave F.

Jerry A. Wallace wrote:

OK!  There we have it. The pot has officially called the kettle black.

Jerry

steve arnold wrote:

Hello list.I think we have done enough talking about
hamburgers,matteo,and other non-meteorite BS.Can we
not get back to talking about meteorites?PLEASE!Hey
even taking about boring gao is better than the crap
that has been going on here the last few weeks.

steve

Steve R.Arnold,chicago,Ill,Usa!!
  Collecting Meteorites since 06/19/1999!!
  www.chicagometeorites.net.Specializing
  in Gao Meteorites!
  Ebay I.D. Illinoismeteorites