The best thing this list could do concerning Randall Gregory is to completely ignore him. Once he stops getting the attention he's so obviously addicted to maybe he'll go away.
Best,
John

At 10:30 PM 11/9/2007, Joe Kerchner wrote:
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Joe Kerchner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Nov 9, 2007 11:12 PM
Subject: Re: [meteorite-list] Randall Gregory strikes again!
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hello listees,
   Here is a really interesting post at The SkyRock Cafe from Mr.
Randall Greggory, he calls Mr. farmer a phony and accuses farmer of
falsely calling himself a Dr. If I remember correctly he was the fake
Dr. on the list. This is a very lengthy post from Randall, it goes
into great detail of his version of the entire Carancas story from
fall up til today.

http://illinoismeteorites.com/yabb/YaBB.pl?num=1193152271

Best wishes,
Joe Kerchner