Hi All,
        Wanted everyone to know I will be selling the high end anodized
aluminum CM cubes with the enamel lettering that Drake makes at
the Tucson Show. Usually, they are $25 + Shipping. I will have them for $22
cash or $25 credit Card purchase. I will have them with me so you can
Take immediate "delivery" at the show.
        I already had a "nice" plastic one, but when I saw and held his, I
knew I was screwed and HAD to have one. They are precision made and
You can FEEL the quality as well as see it.
Also:

        I am busting my hump trying to get the Auction catalog up this
Week end with all the stuff that has come in so far.

        Best wishes, Michael