To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, June 14, 2008 8:37 PM
Subject: Re: [meteorite-list] A possible 'wrong and a probable 'wrong in thenews

Darren, that was not meant as criticism. I just supposed you may have additional information not provided in the article. When I checked the site I found it plots exactly at Muonionalusta, give or take a few clicks. However, thanks for sharing the news.

Svend

----- Original Message ----- From: "Darren Garrison" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, June 14, 2008 7:29 PM