Mike,

Can't find the images.

Mike Tettenborn

Mike Jensen wrote:
Hi Tett Randy and list
Here are some thin section photos...near the bottom of the page... if
you want to guess at a classification. Also includes a photo of
several beautiful stones as well as a nice oriented stone as well.
Just wish I could legally hold one in my hands today.

Mike

--
Mike Jensen Meteorites
16730 E Ada PL