Franklin Roosevelt

take care,

pekka s

Jeff Grossman kirjoitti:
I like this theme...

Can you name a famous American political figure whose first and last name are each also H chondrite names?

Jeff

Darren Garrison wrote:
On Sat, 25 Jul 2009 11:00:33 -0400, you wrote:

I think Kevin Kichinka compiled such a list that he distributed with
his Meteorite Market report.

It is probably a pretty big percentage of meteorites, given names from all cultures, not just "American names" (whatever that is.) A big percentage of place names, I would think are named after someone-- and lots of people's names are then derived from place names. Somewhere in Australia, there might be some
poor kid named Millbillillie Mundrabilla.

Pekka Savolainen

Solar Gems

Jokiharjuntie 4
FI-71330