This is turning to be a philosophic dilemma: just found a hole in an empty pocket,
and that should be against all the natural laws.

Also, how to find the difference between a hole of a donut and a hole of a rock
if you have only the hole to study?

Perhaps I´m going to collect just holes, think they shouldn´t need much room...,
and  it is quite easy to find even a worm-hole in a mushroom.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/af/Worm3.jpg

But if I´ll buy a hole, how can I be sure, I have bought the whole hole, and not
a half or even less...interresting.

best,

pekka s

Martin Altmann kirjoitti:

I think, each serious collector should carry around a hole in the wallet.