http://www.diogenite.com/t1ns.htm (click on musical option if desired for browsing pleasure)

*** !!! *SUPER PRICES* !!! ***

TATATA BOOM DE AY! Get your Tatahouine today! Sale's for a Single Day ... Just give me 50 cents ... ... (well, with minimum wage adjustment and maybe 2 days if I have time) ...

TATAHOUINE (Diogenite) - HUGE, QUALITY SELECTION - Prices and portions from yesteryear ... Everyone can get a big fragment! "Most fragments are less than one gram" NOT HERE - Don't be fragged elsewhere (unless you want to !!!) Museum class specimens ... many released from my dwindling collection for a good cause ... for a limited time only. Last sale was a year and a half ago. Witnessed fall June 27, 1931 Foum Tatwin, Tunisia.

Dho 1442 (LUNAR) 7.81 gram specimen. A virtual Lunar collection all-in-one: Rarely found KREEP Impact Melt Breccia with Mare Basalt! Meteorite is an impact melt breccia containing lithic clasts, mineral fragments, glassy spherules, granulites and melt breccias embedded in a fine-grained melt matrix.

ALLENDE (Carbonaceous Chondrite CV3, witnessed fall 8 Feb 1969) - Last century's most significant fall and most studied ancient of ancient meteorite types ... A smorgasbord served up on a Solar dinner plate complete with that special white condiment that's an elixir made from the brilliant heart of darkness.

DJOUMINE (H5-6) witnessed fall October 31, 1999 (Halloween) Banzart , Tunisia. Boo?

HOLBROOK (L/LL6) Aztec Station, AZ USA. Arizona's had its first recorded witnessed fall Started on September 21, 1912

SHIROKOVSKY Fake Pallasite for fun (Meteorwrong). A story of chemistry gone evil ...

Shipped immediately from the USA ....
Please drop in and thanks kindly!
Doug